The fund aims to grow the value of the investment in the Longer Term by investing in a portfolio of Shariah-compliant equities with exposure to the Greater China region namely in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan markets, as well as companies on Approved Equity Markets with business dealings in China.
To achieve the investment objective, the fund will invests a minimum 85% of the fund's NAV in a portfolio of Shariah-compliant equities with exposure to the Greater China region. AmIslamic is partnering with Hamon Investment Management Limited, the sub-investment manager who is responsible for the asset allocation and stock selection for the portfolio based on the following style:-
- Performing active bottom-up stock selection
- Picking securities without the constrain of market capitalization
- Growth or value styles which depends on the changing economic cycles and market conditions
- Investment exposure to the fast growing Greater China region
- Capital growth and appreciation through a portfolio of Shariah approved equities investments
- Long Term investment goals