Since EPF go online years ago, many people are disappointed by the way the website was maintained and updated. However, as time goes by, EPF had done a face-lift to its website. If you noticed, I could say that EPF website nowadays is very informative, convenient, well-organized.
I know, I know, maybe you are saying: “Is it really so goooood ???”
The fact is, I am not a EPF staff, then why I need to praise them?
From now onwards, there will be an EPF series written in this blog.
In this 1st series, I would like to touch on i-Akaun by EPF.
What is i-Akaun?
i-Akaun is a member’s or an employer’s personal account to be used on the Internet, specifically on myEPF portal. By having this account, users are able to access EPF services that are being offered online.
What are the online services offered?
- View and print account statement for current and previous year.
- View withdrawal status and history.
- View EPF transaction activities.
- Update mailing address and personal details.
- View eligible withdrawal amount for various approved purposes.
For employers:- Checking and printing the current and previous account statements.
- Checking the EPF transaction activities.
- Access to Form A: Credited contribution archive.
- Checking employee’s EPF number.
- Checking contribution with incomplete information.
- Dividend share calculator for Government employers.
- Registration of new employees.
Wow… How to set up my EPF i-Akaun ?
- Visit the Smart Kiosk or Counter to generate your own Activation Code.
- Then, surf the EPF website to activate your i-Akaun before the expiry date.
- Register i-Akaun for Employer at the EPF website.
- EPF will e-mail or mail you the details of your Activation Code for confirmation purposes.
- Visit any EPF offices together with a copy of the e-mail/letter to collect the Activation Code. Please bring the required documents stated.
- Activate your i-Akaun before the expiry date.
- RHB Bank
- RHB Easy
- RHB Islamic
- CIMB Bank
- Public Bank
- HSBC Bank
- National Heart Institute
- Permodalan Nasional Bhd
It’s FREE + Hassle Free. What are you waiting for?
Source: EPF website (http://www.kwsp.gov.my/)