Most probably you are reading this while shopping, waiting for your wife/girlfriend trying on a new dress or shoe? Congratulation... You're never be more relevant to read this article. Wait, what is the 3rd way?
1st way ---> Cash
2nd way ---> Credit Card
3rd way ---> ???
Introducing the NEW concept of shopping...
The whole idea behind 3rd way is to promote responsible shopping within our community. With proper planning, you can avoid spending all your cash on the item you want.
Instead, you can shop and be rewarded with the interest rates from saving the extra cash reward. You can plan to spend your money for a gadgets, a journey or whatever items and get amazing deals and pay in the future, helping you to get the things you want hassle free.
After changing the buying concept, you will arrive at an interesting question: "If shopping could be free from pain of credit and the guilt of cash, what would I buy?". Happy answering...
Yup. This is the new concept that is similar to what introduced by Mach by Hong Leong bank such as its Dream JAR Saving account.
What is Dream JAR Saving account?
- To set your own golds (Samsung S4?)
- Start with just RM50 or more plus a bit of good planning
- Choose the period to achieve your goals in 6, 9, 12 or 18 months
- Save the amount of money set monthly
- Get rewarded and save more with extra cash when you complete your goal through prompt monthly deposits
- Get (not pay) an interest of 2% p.a. on ALL balances compared to regular savings accounts which offer tiered based interest rates - calculated on daily basis
By using the 3rd way of shopping, you don't have to worry about repayments or overspending anymore. What else? Cash rewards !!!